1. When shopping for a foosball table, consider what you want out of gameplay as well as your room and budget. We carry foosball tables for families looking for a little light recreation and for pros who want to practice between foosball tournaments.
2. Our site is organized into 3 categories. Good foosball tables are perfect for casual rec rooms where families and kids might be learning the game. Better foosball tables introduce heavier weights, features like leg levelers and chrome-plated rods, and other features for players ready to get serious. Our best foosball tables have commercial-quality construction, nearly indestructible components, and sport the brand names used by the pros.
3. Do take brand name into consideration. Tornado foosball tables - the official table of the American Foosball Association - offer commercial-quality construction and are known for their power style of play. Shelti and Performance Games also offer commercial quality tables, and are known for their control. By sacrificing a little power and adding control these tables make learning foosball techniques much easier. Harvard and Carrom produce high quality recreational foosball tables that are fun and will provide years of home game room enjoyment.
4. The heavier the foosball table, the more stable it'll be when the game gets intense. If you know you're gonna knock it around, look for a table that weighs over 180 lbs. Wide, solid legs and other stabilizers also help heavier foosball tables maintain their footing.
5. Thicker sidewall width means quicker more consistent play. Look for a good foosball table with a sidewall width of at least one inch. A few of the highest-quality commercial-grade tables will have a sidewall width of 1.5 inches.
6. Look for a foosball table with leg levelers. Whether you're placing your table in the basement or in an old pub, they make it easy to ensure a level playing surface even if the floor is less than ideal.
7. It's also important to consider how your foosball table will look. No matter where you put it, it's a large piece of furniture and should fit into your overall design scheme. We offer foosball tables in a number of wood finishes - dark, light, black, cinnamon, and more - and design featuring both modern and traditional forms. Make sure your foosball table isn't an eyesore.
8. Foosball tables are a wildly popular addition to any game room, and will bring you and your friends hours of fun and excitement. Take a look around our site, and enjoy the vast selection we offer. You're sure to find the perfect game table for your home!
"Your website is terrific and easy to use. I was hesitant to order an item like a foosball table on-line for fear of what might go wrong, but decided to give it a try. The delivery tracking is fantastic and the table arrived as scheduled and was more than I had anticipated. On-line follow-up is top notch. I will be using your other resources with confidence in the future because of this experience. The success is not only a tribute to you, but also the expert staff you have supporting you. Thanks and best of luck!"